Creating a bucket list can be a great opportunity to really explore yourself and discover the deepest desires you may hold back on a daily basis. Sitting down to make a list of locations to visit, new things to try, and people to meet allows you to set goals for yourself to matter how unattainable they may seem in the foreseeable future.
In the spirit of assembling the perfect list, we have found some of the most unique, must see locations in the world. Here are our top five picks for must-see places to explore before you, well, kick the bucket…
- The Pyramids of Giza, Egypt – As one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the pyramids stood as the tallest man-made structures for close to 4,000 years. The question of how the pyramids came to be remains a great mystery to this day, and their existence lands Giza in our top ten list of places to visit.
- Reed Flute Caves, China – The 240-meter system of caves is a sight to behold. Now illuminated by multicolored lights, the caves have remained one of the most popular tourist attractions in China for over 1,200 years.
While you’re in China…
- The Great Wall of China, China – A manmade structure that reaches for thousands of miles, the Great Wall of China in an amazing feat for mankind. Besides the unbelievable accomplishment of building the wall, the view is one of a kind. This miraculous achievement is a must see, and we couldn’t have a list without it!
- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia – Pictures do no justice. The lush greenery and cascading waterfalls are something dreams are made of.
- Venice, Italy – One of the most unique cities in existence, Venice provides an experience all of its own that everyone should see. Seriously.
While we could go on for ages, this is a great start! So, do your research, and add to our list of must-see spectacles. Make a point to create lasting memories on each journey and see where life takes you!